Hi! I was a huge goosebumps fan as a kid, and now both my kids are! I'm writing this for my autistic 8 year old. Biggest fan to the point of obsession! His whole life is goosebumps. He keeps reading the old books where you can join a fan club and get toys, (wish that was still available) so we searched fan club and found this. Glad to join.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi aunt skylar this is your niece Jada..I love reading books too..my favorite movie is monster high

• Posted at:

I love reading books and I also love making my own story books.. how about you?

• Posted at:

r. Lstine

• Posted at:

Hi baby girl this is your mommy..I love reading books too, so does your sister and brothers.. I grew up reading little house on the prairie! Keep reading, there are alot of great books out there

• Posted at:

Sure this is my 2nd time on the site,  and I love your books especially the most wanted books.   And I will have a scary day actually no I won't I will have a Horrific day I will wait............................  is this a bit better or your eyes?

this isn't the last of MEE ! Bye 

• Posted at:

you are amazing R.L. Stine. I love your books

• Posted at:

the dino lover

It would be amazing if I could see you, because I absolutely  LOVED  the first Goosebumps(™) book I read. Your cliffhangers on the chapters were so good, I couldn't stop myself from going ahead and reading them. Amazing job!!!

• Posted at:

Never Be Some Other Different Dragonet Or Dragon. Only Be Your Own Type!

Don't be embarrassed to knothat you can be the best SandWing, SkyWing, IceWing or any dragon in the world!

#Alwaysknowwhoyouare!

1 , 2 , 3 ... 9 , , 11

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2017 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.