Hi, guys! I'm Winston, and I have a Goosebumps rp!

FORM:

Name: Winston

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, glasses. Warm smile. Jeans, T-shirt, hoodie, sneakers.

Personality: Smart, shy, scared, scary, fun, and caring.

Book: Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls

Crush (optional): N/A

Other: N/A.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Bump.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BOO!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BOO!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BOO!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BOO!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BOO!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Fine. I'll let it die.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No, I can't.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

I know your invisible ink message!  It said: The coolest guy you'll ever know!  You cant tell if you scroll your mouse on the letter's after: ink:

• Posted at:

Son of Slappy

Redstone engineer

King of Darkness

Nevada! (live)

Vincent! (name)

I drive the haunted car!

Mr.Awesomeness.

R.L. Stine knows me!  No kidding look on his twitter page.  I'm the on with the Slappy dummy!

Hellooo. I'm Noelle, Daughter of Slappy. I'm Vincent's older or younger sister, depends on how old he is.

• Posted at:

NoellFaitCahill

#AlexAllieCharitySpringPeytonChristyEricaLenaDakotaVampChatSibs!

"I wish words were like little toy guns..."

"I know you! I CREATED you! Or is it the other way around?"

#DaughterOfSlappy

Winston's POV: I slowly stepped from the cover of the trees, into my backyard. I was home from seventh grade, and the chilly October wind told me that it was two weeks until Halloween, but I wasn't up for it. Toilet paper mummy? Lame. Werewolf? Too hot inside to breathe. Scary mask? Can't see out of it. Skeleton? Boooooooooo. I mean, I was going to be thirteen next year, too old to trick-or-treat. I sat on the back porch and eyed the old tire swing, the empty sandbox, the desolate yard. A broken basketball hoop marked the beginning of dead tree roots. School was so boring, and seventh graders got nothing cool or fair. I had to do just as much work as the eighth graders, and not as much chill time as the sixth graders. The newest Goosebumps book I had was Here Comes the Shaggedy. Pretty good. We lived in Florida. Maybe I could summon a monster and make it my slave? Just kidding. I sighed, still not willing to move into the old house. Peeling gray paint made it look sad, and every time someone stepped into it, you could hear a steady creak creak creak as the house moved. I pulled my math homework out of my backpack and scribbled some answers. I threw my science homework into the sandbox and buried it. It was hard and boring, so why do it? I scribbled grammar and vocabulary, drew horrible drawings for art, and slowly did the rest of my homework. It wasn't fair. LIFE wasn't fair. I trudged into the house, moaning. I was home early from play practice. A ghostly giggle behind me told me I had friends.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Name: Luc (short for Lucian)

Appearance: Tall, pale, grey eyes, brown hair that's pulled back in a ponytail. Dark jeans, band t-shirts, black jacket, Union-Jack Converse. Personality: Shy, keeps to self, mysterious, clever.

Book: Night of the Living Dummy

Crush: None although she kinda likes Slappy.

Other: She is really a dummy but she has a spell on her that makes her appear human but she doesn't know that.

• Posted at:

I'm Luci but you can call me Vern or Sean.

I'm a higher schooler and I write and roleplay in my spare time!

I love Undertale, Doctor Who, Goosebumps and Creepypasta!

Well, toodles! Mettaton needs me!

Winston's POV: I whirled around. Nothing there. I shivered. I'd been living in this house for ten years. Another giggle snapped me from my reminiscing. I turned around and prepared to hit the intruder with my backpack. Suddenly, the air grabbed it out of my hands and threw it across the room. I gasped and prepared to fight. That was when the CRASH! shook the house. The front door fell off of its hinges. A moving van was parked in between old boards, its backdoor open, junk piling out into the street. A cruel laugh startled me. "Hello," said a ghost. He was hovering over me, bathed in a bluish-white, eerie-looking color. "Touch the junk," he rasped. My legs buckled as I walked through the rubble to the back of the van. I reached my hand in... and pulled out a purple crystal ball. I shook it rapidly, causing an image to take place. Chairs were being thrown everywhere. Spirits flew, frightening kids in costumes. Wait... the play! It was this Halloween! And in the future the ghosts would wreck it. I involuntarily lurched forward when an explosion in the ball shook me. Startled, I dropped the ball. It was lost in the rubble. I sighed and reached in the rubble again. I gasped when a wooden hand brushed mine. I reached in farther... and pulled out a ventriloquist's dummy. It was half-in, half-out of a mahogany suitcase with the embroidered name SLAPPY written in cursive on it. I knew what this was. It was... a toy. I'd seen dummies like it on Amazon, and it took some serious bank to get. I brushed its painted-on wooden brown hair and looked deep into its wild blue eyes. I looked up to see the ghost flying toward me. I screamed and dropped the dummy. The ghost plowed into my stomach, heaving me to the ground. I felt cold all over, my head as heavy as a block of ice. I tried to get up, but the ghost had control over me. I could feel my lips scowl, and the ghost in me said, "I want his body." Then it got out of my body and went into the dummy. I picked up the dummy and shook it. Even after the crash, it was in mint-condition, and I didn't want to deal with a ghost! Slowly, the dummy's eyes opened. And it laughed. a soft titter. But it was enough to let me know it was alive.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

VS99: Thanks for joining!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Np! :) So do we write it like that or what?

• Posted at:

VS99: It doesn't matter how you write it.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Winston's POV: The next day at school, I had play practice. I brought the dummy for a prop. It had that paper with the six words on it, but I threw that out. In the middle of practice, I thought I saw a ghost. It floated in my direction. I hopped up quickly, wanting to get a drink to relax my mind. "Winston, what on Earth-" Mrs. Driltopan asked, but the dummy flew out of my hands. It grabbed her ears and threw her to the ground. "Goodie, Dumbo!" growled the dummy. "Winston, you are suspe-" she started, but the dummy reared up and bit her nose! I rushed forward to grab it, but it went limp. I edged toward the nasty dummy and the livid teacher. "YOU. ARE. SUSPENDED. UNTIL. MONDAY." I felt bad, honestly. But then a white essence traveled into me, and I felt angry. "FINE, sewer breath!" I yelled. "Loathful fat brat!" At this, I angrily kicked the plaster scene, which split in two. "HEY!" she screamed, but I was already running. As tears streaked down my face, I knew the dummy had to be disposed of. So I threw it in the garbage can and duct taped the lid on it. But it would cause more trouble.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Luc watched as Winston tossed the dummy into the trash can. She stood perplexed and decided to follow Winston. She had ntoiced him at school a few times but usually skipped school because of bullying.

• Posted at:

Winston's POV: I had a problem. My parents were MAD. My dad went to see the dummy was in the trash... and it wasn't. If I've got a living dummy on my hands, that could be a problem. So it's time for Plan A.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Luc knocked on Winston's door and hoped he would answer. She wanted to learn more about the dummy and also wanted to meet Winston.

• Posted at:

Winston's POV: The next afternoon, I heard a knock on the door. I slowly walked downstairs. My parents were not around, so I took advantage. I opened the door to see a girl standing there. She was, like, three inches taller than me. "Hello," she said. "Hi," I replied, wondering what she was here for. "My name is Luc," she said. "I'm Winston," I said. "I heard about your... uh, thing, in middle school," she said, cringing. "Yeah," I said, feeling awkward. "But it's not my fault. It's-" I yelped as I turned back to see the dummy right behind me. Taking a deep breath, not looking away from the doll, I said, "I think this doll- and this house- are haunted."

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Luc stared at the doll. "For some odd reason, it looks fimiliar..." Luc stood beside Winston. "I've heard stories but that's about it.."

• Posted at:

Winston

"Like what?" I asked. How could a doll be alive? It wasn't possible. I tried to convince myself I was somehow in a long, long dream. It didn't work, of course.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Luci stared into the dummy's eyes, a shiver going down her back. "I think it might be alive... I don't know why I think that but... Something tells me I know quite a bit about it than I know of..." she said as she kneeled down, slowly reaching out for it.

• Posted at:

OMG! It is so cool that u created a goosebumps rp! we should totally go on chat sometime and do it!

• Posted at:

Greetings humans! You can call me Reese or Lisa. I am a huge goosebumps worshiper!!! I live for Goosebumps!!! And Star Wars too. I am a huge fan of horror and science fiction. I watch "The Haunting Hour."

SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!

-Slappy

Winston

"Like what?" I ask, watching Luci stroke its hair. "I don't know, like legends..." she trails off. The dummy suddenly sits up and screams as loud as he can. "Let's go!" I mouth. Luci nods, and we grab the dummy's wrists and feet and drag him out of my house. "Where do we go?" asks Luci, but I have to read her lips because of the dummy's ear-bleeding screams. Mom and Dad should be rushing down the steps by now, I think. Wait. Uh-oh... What if...? Could slappy have DONE something to my parents. I motion to Luci to stay with him, and I rush up to my parents' room. A green mist is swirling around, fogging up the mirror, settling on the bed... where two ventriloquist dummies are laying motionless. Mom and Dad! Slappy turned them into dummies! Angry, I try to run. But I inhale the mist. And my head starts to feel heavy. So do my legs. They feel... stiff. I stumble out of the house, my hands hardening as I twist the doorknob. I try to kick the door shut, but my leg won't move. I use my hand, and then I have to resort to falling down the stairs to get to Luci and Slappy. Luci drops Slappy and picks me up. My arms and legs don't move. Only my mouth. It snaps up and down, shut with a click. "Oh no!" gasps Luci. "What the-?" Slappy leaps onto Luci, and I'm forced to try to bite Slappy. I snap my wooden jaws on the tail of his suit jacket, and it rips in half. The controls are revealed. And so is the yellowed paper. It lands right by me, and since Luci is wrestling Slappy to the ground, I have to say them... to put him back to sleep. But the paper is flipped upside down. But I remember the words. "Karru marri odonna loma molonu karrano!" I yelp. My mouth hardens on the last word. Then I can't move at all. Slappy keeps fighting. That's it. Now I'm a motionless puppet. But wait... there should be controls in my back. I'm on my back, so I use all my strength to stretch, and roll over. Now I can move! I raise myself. Luci kicks Slappy off her, into the middle of the street. He raises himself, and then I realize... My parents stagger out of the house. They're still puppets, but they don't seem to be in control. The puppets step right up to Slappy... and tackle him. The words did work! A car rolls down the street. I motion for Luci to back up, and frowning she does. "What are you-?" I leap forward. If the three of us, my parents and me, can crush Slappy under the car, then he'll be gone. But we'll also be crushed. Hopefully we'll turn back into regular people if that happens. But there's no time for that. Luci realizes it, too, and signals the car to stop. Slappy wrenches himself from our grasp, and my parent dummies go limp. But Luci has a plan. She tackles him, and the car lurches forward. Luci is able to back away as she watches Slappy, her defeated opponent, be crushed... along with my parents and me. The front right wheel drives over my head. For a moment, it feels like it's exploding. That's because it is. Dying is like being punched in the gut a few thousend times, thrown into a brick wall, then hiting cement fifty feet below you. But only for one second. Then it's all empty, peaceful. Then, in my case, my eyes open to see my parents and Luci gazing at the shocked driver. "Did I hit a pothole?" she asks, surprised. It's Mrs. Driltopan, the teacher who suspended me. "Winston, why aren't you at school?" she asks, puzzled. I resist the urge to smile. She forgot it! That means it's not on my record, but what about... I look under her tire. It is a pothole. "I got sick," I say. Then I bend over and vomit. Not a show, real. That green gas must have triggered my immune system. Some of it is still in the air. Mrs. Driltopan, looking frazzled, says, "I hope you get better," and drives off. Mom and Dad head inside to get a thermometer. Luci high fives me. "We did it!" I cheer. She nods, relieved. "I still don't remember," she says, frowning. "I'll call you if I do, though." "Okay," I say, nodding. I'm just glad I'm okay. And not a dummy. Speaking of which, I think, Where is that dummy Slappy? "Hey, Winston," chirps an oddly high-pitched voice. I look down to see a kid in a suit. He looks just like... Slappy! "Slappy," I growl. "Hug your younger brother Wally," he says, grinning evilly, opening his arms. "What? No, you're not my-!" I start, but he laughs. "That's right. I'm a real boy now."

Sorry for the super-long POV!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Luci stared,wide eyed. She couldn't believe it, it wasn't possible for Slappy to become.... a human! Luci then suddenly yelped out in pai and grabbed her head, it started to pound loudly in her ears. She fell to her knees, her eyes tightly closed shut. Memories started to change and new ones were revealed. Ones that had Slappy in it... Luci gasped as she opened her eyes, staring at the ground and breathing heavily. Her head still hurt and she felt different, like what she had been doing was...wrong. She put her hand to her forehead but pulled it away, seeing blood covering her head. Luci laughed seeing the blood, it made her feel happy for some reason.

It's okay bro.

• Posted at:

Name Dustin

Age 12

Gender male

Appearance brown hair, brown eyes, glasses. Nice smile black shorts, blue T-shirt, sweater, sneakers

Personality smart, shy, fun, caring

Book One Day At HorrorLand

Crush likes lizzie Morris

other N/A

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Dustin Was walking home from school that day when he heard laughing. It sounded like someone he knew at school. He turned the corner and saw Luci lying in a puddle of blood, laughing. And Standing over her with a knife was a boy with brown hair. He was wearing a suit. He turned to look in my direction. "So," said the boy. "Someone else came to play." He raised a hand and I came flying tword him. My neck landed in his hand. And he started to choke me.

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Luci looked at Dustin and wonder if she should help, something inside her head told her she shouldn't but she felt like she should. She grabbed the back of Slappy's shirt and pulled him of off Dustin. She then let go of him and looked over at Dustin, "You better keep your distance from him...and me." Luci then looked at Slappy and narrowed her eyes. "Listen up, leave them alone! You can do whatever you want to me but don't you dare lay a finger on them or I will kill you without a second thought!"

• Posted at:

Dustin knew that what Luci said was right. He grabbed Winston and they ran. Slappy saw them running and raised his hand and both Winston and Dustin Flew back. "Where are you going," asked Slappy. "The Fun is just beggining." Slappy started to move tword us with them with the knife. We couldn't move

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Name: Percy

Appearance: Orange Spiked hair, hazel eyes, pearly white teeth, Blue T-shirt, Jeans, Green hoodie, red sneakers

Personality: Smart, practically fearless, Can be mean, Lifts

Book: Horrorland

Crush: N/A

Other: Can make his eyes glow and get 2x stronger when mad

• Posted at:

As he was walking home from school, Percy saw a boy in a suit and brown hair. I thought nothing of it and kept walking. then I did a double take and saw Dustin, the only person there I knew well, Whinston by him, and saw Luci in the pool of blood. Fast to think, I charged at his full speed at slappy, his back turned to me. I jumped and superman punched slappy and he fell forward. I saw Slappy had a knife and I lunged for it. i grabbed it, but slappy's grip was strong. He got up, and kicked me in the stomach. I fell backward, as slappy said, "This is ly getting better!"

• Posted at:

Luci facepalmed, sighing. She looked at Slappy and her eyes began to glow. "Slappy!!" Luci yelled, her voice was filled with annoyance and rage. Slappy looked at her and smirked, snapping his fingers. Suddenly, strings tightly wrapped around her legs, wrists and the rest of her joints. She gasped as the strings dug into her skin. Slappy chuckled and started to walk towards her with the knife in hand.

• Posted at:

When Slappy started moving toward Luci, it gave Dustin a burst of speed. Dustin kicked the knife out of Slappy's hand. Slappy turned around and put up his hand. Dustin waited to see what would happen to him. Nothing happened to him. But suddenly Mr. Wood came out of nowhere. It was two Dummies agaist the four Teens. Slappy continued to walk tword Luci while Mr Wood walked toward Dustin.

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Torn Between who to help, I charged at Mr. Wood, Kicked him in the side of his face, and he fell over. "You're still a dummy in my heart." I said. Then I charged at slappy. Slappy, knowing what I was doing, turned quickly and punched me in the stomach. I flew backward, and slid against the ground. "Ow."

• Posted at:

Slappy gave an evil laugh and stood in front of Luci, he wrapped his hands around her neck. He began choking her, she began to gasp for air but then she felt like she didn't need to breath. She looked down at her body, it began to look wooden almost. Luci began to panic as she realized what was happening. She was turning back into what she assumed her real state. Slappy smirked and let go of her, "Finally! You're turning back into your normal self!"

• Posted at:

1 ,

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.