Winston's POV:

I watched as two kids I knew from school, Dustin and Percy, beat up Mr. Wood, who was still a dummy. Slappy/Wally was choking Luci, turning her into a dummy. I didn't know what to do. How could two dudes made out of wood be so powerful? There was only one answer, and it was violent and terrifying. HorrorLand. To R.L. Stine. He could help us. I kicked Wally from Luci, but the damage was done. She was wooden, like I had been only minutes ago. I shook her, then she veered up and slapped me. Then she snatched my throat and shook it. She was slowly choking me. I could feel the circulation failing, the black-and-red spots closing in, the pain. I gave her a quick uppercut, and we both fell to the ground. I blinked the spots away, but then I noticed I was feeling... heavy. I was becoming a dummy, too. I dragged Luic up and told Percy and Dustin, who were still fighting, to meet me in Nowheresville, HorrorLand: HorrorLand Theme Park. "Where?" Dustin asked, stepping back as Percy smashed into Mr. Wood. The dummy went flying into the side of my house. It broke open, a smelly green gas oozing from it. "R.L. Stine's hidden tower!" I shouted. But we needed HorrorLand tickets to get there. Ten fell from Mr. Wood's pockets. Dustin, Percy, Wooden Luci, and I could find a cure. We each grabbed onto a ticket and teleported. So did Slappy/Wally.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Two cool facts:

1. This is the first Goosebumps Roleplay on here! Yay!

2. I kind of predicted the end of the Haunter on here: Slappy becoming human, like Benjamin Marple did!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

The Haunter was amazing

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Character name: Evanlyn 

Hair color: blonde, wavy 

Eye color: blue

Personality: funny, scared, gymnastics, tough, tomboy

Features: long legs, always smiling, 

Character traits: book-lover, music-lover, explorer, angry a lot

Based on book: The Werewolf of Fever Swamp

Creature: werewolf 

(be careful on full moons)   

• Posted at:

frostwerewolf170

I love Goosebumps

Harry Potter lover 

My favorite color

"Always" -Snape (favorite quote from Harry Potter)

My signature is gold infinity sign

Invisible Ink:#AllLivesMatter

Books are one thing I cannot live without!

Name: Evanlyn 

Hair: blonde wavy 

Features: ripped jeans and lacy black shirt

Creature: werewolf 

• Posted at:

frostwerewolf170

I love Goosebumps

Harry Potter lover 

My favorite color

My story: 

It all started when my family moved to England. I couldn't believe it. My parents worked in the military so we were always moving. We moved near the swamp and forest so I went exploring. I love exploring so I decided to go out for a hour or so. I found a swamp and it wa the coolest thing I had ever seen! It had dragonflies, snakes, and another swamp animal you could imagine! I decided to go and tell my mom. I ran back to my house and told her all about it. I had to go again I realized. "I am going back tomorrow." I was in my room. I looked out the window and I saw something that changed my life forever.

To be continued.........

• Posted at:

frostwerewolf170

I love Goosebumps

Harry Potter lover 

My favorite color

Hi, Evanlyn!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

The rest of my story:

There in the window was a werewolf! It had fangs and claws and was covered in fur! It's eyes were gleaming red! Then it pulled of its head! I realized it was my little brother Evan. I take back what I said before it changed my life for 15 seconds. "Evan, what are you doing!" I screamed at him. I was so embarrassed! I could not believe my little brother had made me scream like a 5 year old! My mom came running in, "Why did you scream? Are you hurt? Did Evan scare you?" The questions poured out of her like a waterfall! "Yes mom, Evan did scare me!" I yelled mad at myself for getting scared. Evan laughed and shook his curly blonde hair in my face. "Hey Evan you're like a dog!" I said laughing. "Ok I am leaving now," my mom yawned and left the room leaving me and Evan alone. Evan left a little while later leaving me alone all by myself. I climbed into my bed and went to sleep. I woke up a hour later to the sounds of howling. I remembered reading somewhere that werewolves lived in England. I shook the idea out of my head and thought that can't be true, right? When I woke up I told my mom about the howling, but she said it was just the wind. I sighed. I decided to go exploring to find out what had made that noise. I asked Evan if he wanted to come and surprisingly he said sure. So off we went and I looked around trying to find the swamp. Eventually we came up to it. I walked towards it and I felt something grab my leg! I screamed louder than when Evan had scared me before! It pulled me under. I felt it bite me a couple of times. I was still screaming and I could taste blood. I realized I had bit my lip. It let go of me and I swam to the surface. I had bite marks all over me. Then, I fainted. I woke up and saw my mom over me with gauge tape. She was wrapping my leg. I wondered how I had got there. Seeming to read my mind my mother said, "Evan had his phone and called me." That made sense. Later that night I knew there was a full moon. As soon as I got into my bed I started to grow hair on my face and had I snout instead of a nose. My teeth where sharp and I had claws. I jumped out the window and howled. I became what they called "The Beast of England".

• Posted at:

frostwerewolf170

I love Goosebumps

Harry Potter lover 

My favorite color

15 years later: 

I was still in England. It was the day before my wedding. He and I had been dating for about a long time. I had 3 other relationships but where so mad when they found out I was a werewolf. I had told him and he had just said that he was one to and that he had bit her all those years ago. I knew I would not die of age because I was a werewolf. The wedding went good. 

5 years after that:

They had one child who was 4. She was named Jade. But they called her Beast. They tought her how to control her powers. We would hunt and we got a dog and hunted as a pack. I realizes again that baby werewolves where adorable. She grew up and we told her how we had become werewolves. When she was 15 she got so angry that she was a werewolf. We told her that was how we felt all those years ago.

That is the end of my werewolf story. Or is it? 

• Posted at:

frostwerewolf170

I love Goosebumps

Harry Potter lover 

My favorite color

What's up dragonpizza565? I love your thing on HorrorLand to bring it back! And the monster wikia page!

• Posted at:

frostwerewolf170

I love Goosebumps

Harry Potter lover 

My favorite color

HI dragonpizza565 I created my own roleplay thing but i wanted everyone to know that you were the first so i put it on there and i am totally happy about the roleplay and i love your story it is cool that you joined in with the other person and made a story!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

frostwerewolf170

I love Goosebumps

Harry Potter lover 

My favorite color

Cool! I'll check yours out!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Caleb was brushing his teeth. He looked outside to see his big brther, Winston, running. Calebs POV: "Hey Winston can I come to where you're going?" Winston said "Sure?" I was so happy I ran and fell down....this weird stranger tried to choke me and I did perfectly nothing wrong. I was stiff. I managed to utter out stranger danger  I uttered out a pretty weird language out I had no idea what I said but I saw that I was now a dummy. I picked up a HorrorLand ticket beside me and caught up with winston and the others to go to HORRORLAND.

• Posted at:

Winston's POV

I could feel myself spinning around with the Caleb and Luci dummies grabbing at each other. Slappy flew with us, trying to kick us so we would stop. But then I stopped feeling about my stomach was going to leap out of my throat. We were here... in HorrorLand. "To the Hall of Mirrors!" Slappy shouted. "No!" I yelled. Percy grabbed the two dummies who were our friends (and in my case, a little brother), and we started to jog to a corner of HorrorLand. A giant tower loomed in front of us. "In here!" Dustin shouted. He pulled open a door... and we saw the obstacles ahead.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

"What," I cried I couldn't believe what I saw. Obstacles. Deadly obstacles. I couldn't think straight. "We're dead," I said.

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Winston

A giant bottomless pit. A graveyard with zombies crawling out of it. And a whole lot of monsters. "Charge!" I yelled. We threw the Caleb and Luci dummies to the other side of the pit. Now Dustin, Percy, and I had to jump. "Yeesh," said Percy. "Human chain?" Dustin asked. He stared wide-eyed at the gaping hole in front of us. I started to feel heavy again. The dummy transformation from Luci...! "Anyone feel..." I gulped. "...Heavy?" They nodded, looking puzzled. "Run and jump!" I yelled. We charged toward the pit, and at the last second we hopped to the other side. But not on top. We clung to the dirt walls. "Climb!" Percy yelled, straining with the effort. I dug my feet into the walls, my head spinning. Half of me wanted to just let go and fall forever. But I couldn't. Squeezing my eyes shut, I jumped up from the pit. Percy was already up there, gasping and wheezing. "We need to get... Dustin," I mumbled, my eyes rolling around in my head. Percy nodded and pulled up Dustin. "We made it," Dustin murmured. We nodded, trying to get in oxygen. I stumbled to my feet. Percy grabbed Luci, and I shifted Caleb up to my shoulders. He was way heavy now. We stepped across into the graveyard, running past the grabing hands. On the other side were a bunch of cages. Fifteen of them. Monsters from the Goosebumps Most Wanted series. But four of them were open. All from the Goosebumps Movie. The cages were missing the Haunted Mask, the Lawn Gnomes, Slappy, and Murder the Clown. "We have some monster to catch," Dustin mumbled. "Yes, we do," said a voice from the shadows, and R.L. Stine stepped up to us.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

There was a bottomless pit standing in our way. I looked down and saw....MONSTER BLOOD. I couldn't believe it. I looked up onto the sparkling but dim chandelier and saw R.L. Stine tied up with Zach,Hannah, and Champ on that chandelier. My luck, Prince Khor-Ru was sssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy towards us. I looked down at the Monster Blood again. Evan Ross, Kermit,Andy,Lindy and Kris Powell in a cage together. "Why are Lindy and Kris down there?" I asked "Because I hate them." Slappy said. "Makes sense" I said. Oh no! The Monster Blood was climbing into the cage! Evan said," Quick! someone eat it!" Andy said " Are you insane!" "Maybe." Kris followed Evan's orders. GUILP! I heard a groan GASP I had completely forgotten about Prince Khor-Ru! Slappy said "Choose how you will die! Purple Peanut Butter Sandwich or Annihilator 3000?" "I choose.....Kris!" I said "What?" Slappy questioned. He turned around a giant Kris emerging out of the pit.With Evan,Kermit,Andy,and Lindy on her head! Prince Khor-Ru was being pushed away from us with Kris' back.I grabbed a Purple Peanut Butter Sandwich and hopped on her head with Winston,Luci,and the others.

IN ENGLAND

Beast was walking down the shore of The Thames River, Heading to Terror Tower to clear her thoughts.

• Posted at:

I had cracked it. I finally figured out the Cahill spy. And it was..........................

to be continued...................

• Posted at:

It was LUCI. I had a ray gun made by my branch, The Ekaterinas , and pointed it at the Lucian dummy spy.everyone was  in shock. I said Luci Cahill I have captured you!" "Shoot!" Luci said. She pulled out hers, we both fire.

remember if you want cakemummy14 to win type cakemummy14 and write what happens

if you want vampiresoul99 to win do the same as you would for cakemummy14

bye 

• Posted at:

Winston

Monsters everywhere, sandwiches, and a giant girl carrying everyone through the tower. "Duck, Kris!" Lindy snapped. "Aw, you're no good at this!" Andy rolled her eyes. "Give it a rest. But Kris, duck, or we'll all be crushed." Kris tried to squat, but it doesn't work. "Errm... how about spitting out the Monster Blood?" Kermit asked. "You nerd!" Evan groaned. "It's in her stomach!" The Caleb and Luci dummies suddenly start to shift. "We need to capture the monsters!" Caleb yelled. Luci started to slide off Kris. "Wait! Luci!" I yelled, but she whacked my hand. Slappy was laughing with Prince Khor-Ru, and they didn't see Luci falling toward them. She tackled Slappy into his cage and locked it. Then the heavy feeling lifted off me, and Caleb turned human again. "The dummy effect has been reversed!" Dustin cheered, pumping his fist into the air. It hit the ceiling. "Ow," he mumbled, rubbing it. Kris started to punch herself in the stomach. "What are you doing?" Lindy cried, hanging onto Kris's hair for dear life. Percy jumped over to the chandelier, and it started to break. "Everyone, to the chandelier!" I shouted. I slowly grabbed the edge, then swung off. I could feel the chandelier loosening from the ceiling. Dustin and Caleb hopped on, too. It went down. Into the Bottomless Pit. But then a hand grabbed mine and pulled us up. Luci. "We have to get the other villains!" she yelled. She was still a dummy. "Wait- you're a-" Champ started. "Yep," Luci replied. "I saw the Haunted Mask on Murder the Clown, and the Lawn Gnomes were carrying him through the hall." "Oh no," R.L. Stine said. "Now Murder will have infinite power." "Well, how is he defeated in the book?" asked Zach. "He wasn't," Hannah said grimly. "The clowns beat another bad guy." "Great," Kris said, who was trying not to be compressed at the ceiling. "Guys, slide down. Catch those monsters so I don't destroy HorrorLand." Lindy, Andy, Evan, and Kermit joined us as we ran down the hall. Murder the Clown was standing there with the Haunted Mask on his head. "Here," he grumbled, handing Stine a sack. "The Lawn Gnomes are in there. You take them. I don't need losers." Stine checked the bag, then sent Lindy and Kermit to put it back in their cage. Murder stepped up to us. "Let's fight," he told Stine.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

"Daddy I'll help you!" Hannah said. She went to the Annihilator 3000 and stood it at Murder's feet. A blue freeze came out and turned Murder into a Clown-sicle. "Now where were we... Oh yes." I said. I pulled my ray gun out again and restarted the fight. But the tower was crumbling under Kris' height. 

what happens next? tune in tommorow!

• Posted at:

name: charlie 

appearence: bruised legs and face, nerdy glasses, brown hair and pure black eyes

personality: calm, agitated easily, caring, feisty 

book: slappy new year 

other: can talk to ghost 

• Posted at:

appearence: bruised legs and face, nerdy glasses, brown hair and pure black eyes

• Posted at:

• Posted at:

charlie's pov : I walked out my school I already had a pretty rough day, you see Im not exactly a normal person I can..well see ghost, It started when I was seven And I saw the neighbors dog but there was one thing missing...his head! I screamed and ran to my mom to tell her about the headless dod I just saw. I took her outside and she said she didn't just awful one of those motorcycling miscreants ran my poor Fluffy over and cut his head clean off!"   see a from that day forward I would be made fun of and mocked for ability. anyway when I went to school we had this big assembly  talking about  how we yhavetoive it  start a fundraiser to get enough money to go to the natural museum of fantasy. {thats awesome!} I said way too loudly and the other kids stare at me. I always loved fantasy. the stories of dragons heroes princesses all that jazz. I think its because Im part greek on my dads side. suddenly I heard a frail voice say:leave or fight, leave or fight, leave or fight!!! I shreiked and ran out of the room

• Posted at:

, 2

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.