Should R.L. Stine put the Enter Horrorland back online?

I have been reading Goosebumps books for forever! I didn't hear about for about a couple years after it came out, but when I finally heard about Goosebumps Horrorland I was so excited! After I read the first book I went to www.EnterHorrorland.com, but it directed me to this website! After a while, I learned that the site was taken down, and I was upset because it sounded so cool! I really hope R.L. Stine puts it back up.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i really missed it. i got to map 10 than i stop playing cause i had no more internet but that was like 9 years ago. i really hope they can put it back

• Posted at:

I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT SITE FOREVER it mad me sad when i found out that it was took down. it looked so cool

• Posted at:

?

do you know it

YES!!!!!!Someone who knows how I feel!!!!!ME TOO!!!

• Posted at:

This is my first post do you have any pointers on te website??

I also have been looking for it :( !

• Posted at:

same. when i went online i was like, "where is it!'

• Posted at:

Greetings humans! You can call me Reese or Lisa. I am a huge goosebumps worshiper!!! I live for Goosebumps!!! And Star Wars too. I am a huge fan of horror and science fiction. I watch "The Haunting Hour."

SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!

-Slappy

RL Stine, if you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the website back on. I love Goosebumps.

• Posted at:

I diden`t even get to go on it

• Posted at:

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2017 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.