Should EnterHorrorLand be brought back?

Ok, so I've been going through the forums and have been seeing a lot of posts that have to do with this, and am very glad to see people have been voting yes, so naturally I had to make one to. However, this is more to discuss how we can get the creators, web developers and R.L. Stine himself to see how much we-the FANS-want the website back. What do you think?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

WE WANT ENTER HORRORLAND BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

WHERE IS ENTER HORRORLAND?!?

Come on peeps (people)! It's sad without EnterHorrorland.

BRING BACK ENTER HORRORLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here for the full rules

By the way -for this term only at school- we are writing our own horror stories so it would be a great influence. By the way BE QUICK.

And BRING BACK ENTER HORRORLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

(now would be good)-please

• Posted at:

yeah we want enter horrorland back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Posted at:

I want enterhorrorland right now.PLEASE

• Posted at:

I loved that game website, it was filled with spooks and scares and tricky puzzles. Those were the best things I loved about EnterHorrorland! Now it's 2018, and here I am. Waiting for it to go up again, stick to your promise and bring it back PLEASE! Who's with me on this?

• Posted at:

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.