Ive been wondering this for years, but why have The Haunted Mask part 1 and 2, Werewolf Skin part 1 and 2, and The Cuckoo Clock Of Doom never been released on DVD? Yeah, they're on Netflix and iTunes, but I want to know why no DVDs were released.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I killed Darnell, yeah I shot him with my nine. I shot him nine times, 9 PM on the dime and by the way it was November ninth.

IDK but they where on VHS just not The Cuckoo Clock Of Doom.

• Posted at:

have a nice nightmare ha ha ha

Kenneth from PA, I'm not sure why Night of the Living Dummy (1) and Monster Blood II (2) or III (3) were never made into proper episodes. P.S. I think that the double episode of Deep Trouble only seemed poorly made, but what if it was actually based off of Deep Trouble II (2) with the growth formula given to the fish and humans. Then, the episode wouldn't seem so bad.

• Posted at:

Goosebumps is a book series written by R.L. Stine, with cover illustrations done by Tim Jacobus, Mark Nagata, Craig White, and Brandon Dorman. The first book was published in 1992, titled: Welcome to Dead House.

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2017 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.