Sargent      School: Part 1: The Beginning    

One day Slappy was going to Sargent School. He was late, as usual. And, as always, Slappy’s Arch enemy, Fifi, the poodle, laughed at him. As always, Slappy wanted to punch Fifi. But, he couldn’t. That night Slappy and Fifi were fighting really loud. But no one could hear them because the room they were in was soundproof. So the Sergeants closed the door and turned off all the lights. In the room, Slappy and Fifi were raging into a battle. “I’m prettier than you,” said Fifi. “No,” said Slappy. “I am.”  “You're right,” said Fifi. “Finally,” said Slappy. “You admit it.” “You are a girl Slappy,” laughed Fifi scornfully. “I should have known that you wouldn’t admit it. “Hey, Slappy” cried Fifi. “The walls are closing in on us.” Fifi was right. They were about to die. The walls squished them. Fifi turned into a Vampire Poodle and Slappy became invincible. Next thing they knew, Slappy and Fifi were friends at the end of the world facing two kids. One was tall with brown hair. The other was short with dirty blond hair. The tall one, Dustin, said to the Short one, Gabe, “The only thing we can do is fight.” Then the four lept at each other.

To Be Continued……...  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

I LOVE IT! Slappy is my favorite charater out of all the goosebumps books I read, so I applade you for using you inagination. Thumbs up:)

• Posted at:

This is the main story

The Fight for the books Part 1

One day, Somebody threw a baseball through R.L. Stine's Window.

It hit and broke the locks off of Night of the Living Dummy, Please don't feed the Vampire, Fear Street Nights: Darkest Dawn, and Fear Street Nights: Midnight games. Out came Slappy, Fifi, and Simon and Angelica Fear. Slappy said, "I'll get you, R.L. Stine. You'll Regret the day you ever Messed with Slappy the Living Dummy." "Excuse us?" said FifI and the fears. "Fine, R.L. Stone will regret the day he ever messed with us," said Slappy. "Are you happy now?" "No," said the Fears. "We won't be happy until we take these cannons and bl*w you to smitherines," said the Fears. "Yaa," screamed Fifi. "Cat Fight." "Actually Fifi," explained Simon. "It would be a cat and dog fight because Slappy isn't a-" "Did you just call me a girl, Fifi," screamed Slappy, "Fight, Fight,Fight," chante the Fears. Well, that did it. For I and Slappy jumped on the Fears." 

Meanwhile, I had just come from the movie Goosebumps With my friends Gabe, Trenton, Conor, and Ethan S. "That was an awesome movie," said Gabe. "It was sort of scary," I admitted. "Oh, come on Dustin," said Trenton. "Really," said Conor. "Scaredy-cat," muttered Ethan under his breath. "You know what," I said. "I don't care what you think, so please be queit. 

That Night, I called my other friend, Ethan L. "You won't believe what happened," I told him. "Ethan S. Called me a scaredy-cat." All of a sudden, there was silence on the phone. "Ethan, you still there?" I whisper.  AHH, HELP ME! I'M GETTING KIDNAPPED. 

Meanwhile on the side of town near Ethan L.'s house was Slappy laughed. "We've got one of their friends," He said.

To Be Continued...

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

that was pretty interesting.you said to be continued so please make a part 2

• Posted at:

My name is ghostpizza89 but you can call me Master

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2017 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.