For a book series with 10 short stories in book, it should have these 10 rules:
1. It should be an original short story, that comes from an idea of person, or inspired by many children's horror short and main books series.
2. Each short stories must not have goosebumps characters that already exists, from the main series, goosebumps series 2000horrorland, hall of horrors, most wanted, and slappy world.
3. Each short story, must be rated G or PG,
and doesn't have profanity, gore, jump scares or some things that might not appropriate for children.
4. The author of the short story, must have their real names, instead of computer usernames.
5. One of the stories must have a good twist ending, which won't give the kids nightmares.
6. No grammar errors on each stories, otherwise it would be confusing to the readers.
7. Each book cover should be designed by former and current goosebumps artists: Tim Jacobus, Mark Nagata, Craig White and Brandon Dorman.
8. The host of the fans' very own book series should be hosted by curly the skeleton.
9. The judge for the fans's very own book series, would be none other than R.L. Stine.
10. Think up a title that might be an original or a reference.