I think that the creepy, peculiar Slappy spooks me out the most because his creepy smile and scary laugh really gives shivers and leaves me with a nightmare.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I agree with energeticdog183 Slappy is very creepy! His annoying voice adds a really creepy affect.

• Posted at:

I got a book, Goosebumps Horrorland, from my local libary. I have discovered a thilling secret about them. Respond to this message if you have a Goosebumps Horrorland book, and I'll tell you it. :)

I agree with energeticdog183 Slappy is very creepy! His annoying voice adds a really creepy affect.

• Posted at:

I got a book, Goosebumps Horrorland, from my local libary. I have discovered a thilling secret about them. Respond to this message if you have a Goosebumps Horrorland book, and I'll tell you it. :)

I have 1 - 13 And i kinda wanna know the secret

• Posted at:

Okay. On the back cover of your books you'll  notice half a coin. Try and read the writing on the coins. You can't. No, I'm not calling you a bad reader. The words and letters are written backwards, so in order for you to understand them you'll have to use a mirror. You may already know this, but I thought it was pretty cool.

• Posted at:

I think the scare crow is the creepiest because he always has fire coming out of his eyes and mouth and his smile gives me the creeps.

• Posted at:

Hey dragonpanther3481! I have a horror land book and I want to know the thrilling secret! What is it?

• Posted at:

The creepiest Goosebumps character, in my opinion, is Mr. Mortman, the librarian monster, with appeared only the book Goosebumps #8: The Girl Who Cried Monster.

• Posted at:

Goosebumps is a book series written by R.L. Stine, with cover illustrations done by Tim Jacobus, Mark Nagata, Craig White, and Brandon Dorman. The first book was published in 1992, titled: Welcome to Dead House.

ALL OF THE DUMMIES. Slappy,Mr.Wood,Son of Slappy,Slappy's evil Twin  ALL OF THEM!!

• Posted at:

Goosebumps is the Best!

Slappy forever!

Clarissa the Crystal woman is Cool

Monster Blood is awesome

My name is Courtney 

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.