I know there are some beginner collectors out there and I want to know like what you have to see how much of a fan you are. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I have 20 of my original books from my childhood/young teen years & recollecting more from local thrift stores :)

• Posted at:

Actual 90’s Kid // Est. 1992

I have 58 totally awesome goosebumps books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

depends, do you mean stories or books? stories:55 books:17... you see, i do really COLLECT the books, i wanna own and read all the books, but if i have the "living dummy collection" book, why get the three separate books? i also don't really mind the condition, as long as it's readable. if anyone else feels the same reply lol, or maybe i'm just weird

• Posted at:

i'm Sunny! Likes: Steven universe, goosebumps, cartoons, SVTFOE! Dislikes: RP, seafood, citrus, undertail, cuphead!                                                                                  -SUNNY

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.