Do you guys want to write a fan made goosebumps novel with me?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi this sounds fun I wanna join :)

• Posted at:

I am multiple things!

Call me Wolf. Wolfie is good to. ;)

Wolf = My Symbol

What does the Wolf say?

I like horses too!

Here's the first chapter of mine:

I Think It's Related to Frakenstine

Chapter 1

It's the thriller! THRILLER!! I sang in my head. I loved listening to music. But one thing I loved most was reading. Now I'm reading Frankenstine

This monster book was just enough to satisfy my reading needs. It had adventure and it was mysterious. Creating a monster was just like magic. Such power to be put into something human made seemed impossible. In fact, the monster was stronger than its creator itself.

But back to the topic. My name is Shannon. I had just moved into Lilacdrive, and it was all good. Although I had left my friends, I made new ones. I got to see more of the world and almost everything felt right in the world. 

Almost.

It was until the day of the thunderstorm. I actually happen to like storms a bit. For one thing the sound makes cool noises when it hits the window. For another, I got to stay night and snug inside. But this was one night I wish I could escape.

• Posted at:

I am multiple things!

Call me Wolf. Wolfie is good to. ;)

Wolf = My Symbol

What does the Wolf say?

I like horses too!

yes sounds awsome

• Posted at:

zombiebrain368

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

i love goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it sounds totally fun !! :)

• Posted at:

zombiebrain368

I think that your an awesome writer I cant wait till the next chapter!!!

• Posted at:

zombiebrain368

please make the whole book. i love reading horror books.

• Posted at:

Bri-Bri!!!

How do I. I'm new here at this website.

• Posted at:

Bri-Bri!!!

I'd like to join!

• Posted at:

Count me in

• Posted at:

me to!

• Posted at:

i love scary stuff! i love www.scratch.mit.edu! i love scooby-doo! i love R.L. stine! i love slappy! i love wings of fire! i love goosebumps! i love nick palatas! 

me to!

• Posted at:

i love scary stuff! i love www.scratch.mit.edu! i love scooby-doo! i love R.L. stine! i love slappy! i love wings of fire! i love goosebumps! i love nick palatas! 

i love the start of c.1 that athenaphoenix643 made! hears what i added on: (i included athenaphoenix643s part of the chapter.) 

Chapter 1

It's the thriller! THRILLER!! I sang in my head. I loved listening to music. But one thing I loved most was reading. Now I'm reading Frankenstine. 

This monster book was just enough to satisfy my reading needs. It had adventure and it was mysterious. Creating a monster was just like magic. Such power to be put into something human made seemed impossible. In fact, the monster was stronger than its creator itself.

But back to the topic. My name is Shannon. I had just moved into Lilacdrive, and it was all good. Although I had left my friends, I made new ones. I got to see more of the world and almost everything felt right in the world. 

Almost.

It was until the day of the thunderstorm. I actually happen to like storms a bit. For one thing the sound makes cool noises when it hits the window. For another, I got to stay night and snug inside. But this was one night I wish I could escape.

like i said i used to love storms. i USED to love a lot of things. every night my mom would come in to my room and tell me she loved me. not any more. for my mom was in the hospital dieing! so tonight, my dad came in. but instead of him telling me great things, tonight he had something terrifying to tell me.

chapter 2

"Shannon the hospital just called. your mother..." "is she... dead?" i asked. my dad could only nod. 

• Posted at:

i have an idea for the titil: the mom of doom!

• Posted at:

oh! oh! i got it!!!! i got the title for the book!!!!!!! how about "the magnetic mom of doom!" i had this idea based on, well, magnets relly. basically when shannons mother dies her life flips upside down. so shannon decides she well bring her mom back from the dead using magnetism. (based on athenaphoenix643s idea about the whole Frankenstein thing.) but something goes wrong! (obviously!) she brings her mom back completely, except for the fact that her mom is made entirely out of magnets!!! 

• Posted at:

pleas right back

• Posted at:

this is epic!! of course i want to join!! and by the way, were you thinking about making the mother turn on the kid? cause that would be cool.

• Posted at:

I have a cool fan given Goosebumps book= A night at the Horror Pizzeria of Freddy and his friends.

• Posted at:

does anyone wants Enter Horrorland back here?

Why should the mom turn on the kid? ITS A MOTHER! instead the kid should do something bad and the mother grounds him for life by locking the front door FOR GOOD.

• Posted at:

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures!!!

sure! 

• Posted at:

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.