Hi!  I am starting a newspaper. Here are some things that need done before I can though:

1.  I need to find people that will work for the paper.  (Finding news to talk about, doing book reviews, etc.)

2.  I need to know what should be in the paper.  To help me with this please vote on the poll above, you have multiple votes.

3.  I need people to spread the word about the paper.

I have descriptions all of the jobs below.  To apply for a job please tell me which one and a little bit about yourself.  You can apply for more than one, and might get more than one.

I will pair up a researcher and a writer for each article/assignment.  If a job has a * next to it, it's a researcher.

Book reviewer: Needs to read a alot often.  Must be able to provide some info on what they read, share opinions, and rate 1-5.  Unlimited positions open.  We need at least 5

*Surfer:  Must be on the forums often.  Will find cool posts, awesome clans, and/or identify new players. 5 positions.

*Interviewer: Pretty much you interview a differnet person for each issue.  Maybe an authour, mod, or player.  Subject and questions will be provided. 5 positions.

Editor: I will be the editor, editing the articles you give me.

Writer:  You will write an article based on what the interviewer and/or surfer tell you about their research.  10 positions.

If you are willing to do any work for the paper, please fill out this and comment it:

Grade: (Entering works fine)

True or False:  You are on often.

True or False:  You read a lot.

True or False:  You know a lot about what is going on.

True or False:  You are a strong writer.

Fill in the blank: 

You want to           for the paper.

Also, I don't  know if I told you how this paper will work yet.  So, I figured I'd say it again, just in case.  I will asign you a story and pair you up.  Together you will work on your stories and comment them on my post every week/month (haven't decided if it's weekly or monthly).  This post will assign teams and stories, it will also assign due dates.  On the due date I will copy and paste the stories into the paper, so it is all in one post. 

If you have questions, concerns, or comments let me know!  Also, feel free to help me name the paper!

I'm mostly on Sa, so someone who comes here often and will remember to check up on it, please come talk to me at http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/83679, and I will make you the right hand man of this newspaper, since I'm in charge of the SA one.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Orchid ◕has left as of 3/11/15.

DieCancer

RubyDinoPizza

Blizz

SaveLotus

BabySwiss

SaveCheese

bump

• Posted at:

DieCancer

RubyDinoPizza

Blizz

SaveLotus

BabySwiss

SaveCheese

bump

• Posted at:

DieCancer

RubyDinoPizza

Blizz

SaveLotus

BabySwiss

SaveCheese

one thing.i am awsome at writeing and know all goosebumps and love all books even if i have not read them and i am in 4th grade almost 5th.

• Posted at:

vampire ghost light

yeah, want news and topics and book ideas read the forums go to Sir Stines website and follow his activity. be a pretty costy endeaver. probably better to go to college and be a nurse or some jazz. hmm buying space in a local paper for goosebump update and related info than they will have no choice but to buy the paper. Not too many adults approve of horror books, what about a magazine?

• Posted at:

THE ABSOLUTE

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.