i'm writing about monster blood i know some people don't have their high score on the board maybe we should try harder or play for a month we will know where every tomb is and we will get our score on the board 

until next time

alycia  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

alyciamacklove23

please star me I'm half way new

• Posted at:

alyciamacklove23

It isn't possible to figure out  the tombs they are random everytime. the key is to drop down catch a tomb close to bottom middle ride it up a little drop down as the game speeds up get off tomb as fast as possible. Keep the character moving stay towards  middle bottom avoid the top the rest is luck. its hard even getting 100 points is impressive. if i'm missing typing anything i care less.

• Posted at:

THE ABSOLUTE

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.