HEY GUYS WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THE AUTHOR                   R.L.STINE ?

WELL I'D WRITE A BOOK CALLED THE GHOST'S SOUL

SKYTIGER34

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

well, you all know that i had just been sub scribed here and i am too young to read the goosebump books although i had only read too little books but i hope that on my 13th birthday u will be able to read it on site

If I was R.L. Stine, I would create the most scariest Goosebumps book in the world.

• Posted at:

Slappydummy

I would go mad because I have so many crazy scary ideas.

• Posted at:

Nate                 10 Years                 5th

Ekat                       Bookworm

MO  

The Scarerow

good luck topping one of his! PS: try the curse of camp cold lake! i still get chills!!

• Posted at:

casie_purplepuppy1422!

i would right sequlis including the curse of camp cold lake.

i would scare kids so bad to give them nightmares in my books, but not too bad 'cause i still would want them to read my books.

i would dress as my charecters and scare the kids.

that's what i would do if i were R.L.STINE

• Posted at:

i would like write super scary books

• Posted at:

Washingtongeorge

i'd do what he's doing now, and write some books about some villians not used in a while.

• Posted at:

THE ABSOLUTE

I would write books that are scary but have emotion and humor.

• Posted at:

Eriella-94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.