if.....................if..............if............a......a......all........th..........th............the.........st.....sto....stories......f....from............g..g..goosebumps.....ca.........came..........tr....true.........then

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

well, you all know that i had just been sub scribed here and i am too young to read the goosebump books although i had only read too little books but i hope that on my 13th birthday u will be able to read it on site

the earth will become heaven      (for me)

• Posted at:

i agree

• Posted at:

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE IF IT WOULD HAPPEN

• Posted at:

well, you all know that i had just been sub scribed here and i am too young to read the goosebump books although i had only read too little books but i hope that on my 13th birthday u will be able to read it on site

i would love the stories to come to life like i would totally team up with slappy and dr maniac i dont wanna be the victim i wanna be the mean horride one even though for real life im girly girl all girls have dreams and this my dream kk so dont judge me bye! and dont report me pls im new and if u wanna tell me how im bieng rude or not following rules so bye for real bye!!! see ya like me and ill like u and if ur on popjam my usernames are jasabella700,katniss_123 and candy_cane123 jasabella is my main one kk but follow them all now bye for real real kk bye!!!

(p.s. if u didnt realize im real talkative and funny haha...uumm...well...ye...k...BYE!!!)

• Posted at:

cool girl

I'd be scared if they all came true, that happens in the Goosebumps movie, but in real life, really scary

• Posted at:

Slappydummy

pretty bad stuff Alot of people will have alot to do than they wont be stories. and people will be reading stories about us.

• Posted at:

THE ABSOLUTE

I think that it would be terrible.

• Posted at:

Eriella-94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.