I think there should be more movies based on the books if you agree with me please comment

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Washingtongeorge

Totally agree. Most horror/thriller films today, fall flat on their face when it comes to entertainment. Goosebumps holds an enormous amount of material for movie concepts. 

• Posted at:

I think they should then kids like us can watch scary stuff while our parents are watching even more scarier stuff than us lol 

• Posted at:

I am mega super awesome and i always will lolzz i am always their for my friends and i would love to be friends with any of you peeps out there lolzz!! I will update whenever i can lolzz!  XD XD XD 

#ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXXYZ!

I know, they should make some

• Posted at:

Slappydummy

they DO make movies based on the books. have you ever watched shocker on shock street, welcome to dead house, monster blood, calling all creeps, dont go to sleep, OR the scare crow walks at midnight, plus many more?

• Posted at:

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.