Okay, you know when you see an announcement for a new book in a series you really like? You spend time whispering the title to yourself, fawning over the cover, counting down the days until the release date. Well, guess what, all you Slappy fanatics?

GOOSEBUMPS SLAPPYWORLD

Yes, you read that correctly. A new Goosebumps series, dedicated to everyone's favorite dummy. That's what's happening. And the first book is coming out on February 28, 2017. Uh-huh. Yep.

And the title is: SLAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Here's the plot according to Amazon:

The evil dummy comes to life to tell his own twisted tales and scary stories!

It's bad enough Ian Barker has to spend his twelfth birthday with his sister and their two annoying cousins. The four of them can't ever hang out without getting into trouble. Vinnie and Jonny always want to play with Ian's stuff. They take extra turns and break everything they touch. Even Ian's new birthday presents are up for grabs. But when Ian gets a Slappy dummy from his dad, things go from bad to worse. When Slappy's in charge, you don't fight over him, he fights over you!

Can you feel the excitement? Well, just wait... Ian is going to have a Slappy twelfth birthday...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Wow!!!!!  Can't wait.

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

The plot for the second book is out! Coming out June 27, 2017...

ATTACK of the JACK

Here's the plot on Amazon:

Devin and his sister Violet are visiting their Uncle Jack for the summer. He lives in an old house by the seashore. Jack was a sailor and he has collected strange and fascinating items from the sea. Exploring a back room, Devin and Violet discover a locked trunk. A pirate's chest. The trunk is wrapped in old, heavy chains and locked with a huge rusted lock. But they manage to get it open.

They lift the lid slowly-and see that it's filled with antique jack-in-the-boxes. Huh? One box is hidden under the others, covered in dust. It plays an odd unpleasant song. Up pops a very ugly, mean-looking puppet, an old pirate with a dirty red bandana over his long greasy hair, scars on his cheeks, and a beard, and one eye missing. "Thanks for letting Sailor Jack out!" he rasps, bouncing on his spring. Devin and Violet now face new and troubling questions: Will Jack return them to their uncle? Just how much is a pirate's promise worth?

The siblings will meet a puppet that totally Jacks up their lives...

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

wat

• Posted at:

IDk What monster are you? Im Slappy Also who you calling dummy dummy

Your pretty PRETTY UGLY

Now i just surched it on Amazon

• Posted at:

IDk What monster are you? Im Slappy Also who you calling dummy dummy

Your pretty PRETTY UGLY

The third book's information is out! Coming September 26, 2017...

I AM SLAPPY'S EVIL TWIN

Luke Harrison's dad makes horror movies. It's very fun to be around such scary stuff-especially when you have your own monster museum at home. But when two ventriloquist dummies join the collection, things get real creepy. Real-life creepy! Slappy and Snappy can walk and talk on their own. And they can make you scream on their own. They have a plan to make everyone's lives miserable. Will Luke be able to stop this terrible twin twosome?

The evil dummy has an even more evil twin now...

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Real plot for Attack of the Jack (the Amazon one was wrong):

Violet Packer and her brother Shawn are visiting their Uncle Jim for the summer. He lives in an old house by the seashore. Jim was a sailor and he has collected strange and fascinating items from the sea. While exploring a back room, Violet and Shawn discover a locked trunk, which is a pirate's chest. The trunk is wrapped in old, heavy chains and is also locked with a huge rusted lock. But Violet and Shawn managed to get it open.

They lift the lid slowly and see that's filled with antique jack-in-the-boxes. One box is hidden under the others, covered in dust and it plays an odd, unpleasant song. Then up pops a mean-looking puppet, an old pirate with a dirty red bandana over his long greasy hair, scars on his cheeks, a beard and one eye missing. Then he bounces on his spring, rasping "Thanks for letting Sailor Jack out!". Violet and Shawn now face new and troubling questions: Will Jack return them to their uncle? Just how much is a pirate's promise worth?

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.