our avatar should have:

Rob, 15, 7th June 2004

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The

Goosebumps

Geek

Yes i do. I was in the fan club back when i was in second grade and enjoyed getting them every month 

• Posted at:

Matt 33

• Posted at:

bla

• Posted at:

MY NAME IS MADDY TOO

• Posted at:

GHOSTCLEVER1

Hi, my name is Ian and Yes, I think that goosebumps should have a fan club. I think that I should be in the club because I love Goosebumps like most ppl here! Also, I think it would be easier to keep up with any latest events regarding the series. ♥

• Posted at:

Am garner kennington am 9 years old and why I love goosebumps is when I read the haunted mask I was like I need more so I started reading then I love horror comic and books and soon that made graphic comic of goosebumps i just like the why r.l stone makes his books have a nice day

• Posted at:

Hi am garner I live in Georgia forsthye I loved goosebumps 2years now the first book I read was the haunted mmask really good book I am making my collection still my favorite book is one day at horror land have a nice day

Oh so if am in the club how do I no am in

• Posted at:

Hi am garner I live in Georgia forsthye I loved goosebumps 2years now the first book I read was the haunted mmask really good book I am making my collection still my favorite book is one day at horror land have a nice day

I like the club because you get to vote on an avatar. I like a goosebumps character that is a life sized wooden body with sharp teeth and a coat made out of horror fur,a big black hat and a dark face with huge black eyes and voice like the voice of death. And it should have black shoes with a hunched over body.

• Posted at:

I might not always be able to decide I have a lot of things on my plate and am not always on my laptop but I will try to always decide 

• Posted at:

Also, my name is Vani I am 10 years old  going to turn 11 soon I have read goosebumps since 2sd grade I was hoping I could join the club 

• Posted at:

I like scales

• Posted at:

Hi, I am Juliana, I am 10 years old, I want to be in the club because I could never... ever... live... without... goosebumps. (#1 fan for life!)

I am juliana

# goosebumps rocks

I will die if i don't get in.

Oh, i am a girl.

• Posted at:

Gollife

We all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our lives. Cherish it.

Also, I am a girl 

• Posted at:

I am Catchingadventure1911, I’ve loved goosebumps books and movies for as long as I can remember. R.L. Stine is an amazing author and writes the best stories. We need a fan club so that everyone can express there love for this franchise and our dreams of havin this club. 

• Posted at:

, 2

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.