Terror Tower Guard

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Terror Tower Guard

• Posted at:

My favorite villain is The Masked Mutant, but I don't think its the scariest. Probably The Ghost Next Door or the lord high executioner.  

Slappy if not me. 

• Posted at:

Well since you asked 

I LOVE SLAPPY WORLD THE GHOST OF SLAPPY IT KILLED ME HA GET IT HAVE A NICE DAY PERSON READING THIS HAVE A SLAPPY DAY HAHA 

• Posted at:

Definetly Dr.Shreek (piano lessons can be murder), Spidey (Say cheese and die) & Mr. Wood (Night of the living dummy). obviously slappy is KING and there are tons of other infamous villans, but here are some others from the classic goosebumps series that are pretty freaky.

• Posted at:

Definitley Dr. Shreek (piano lessons can be murder), Spidey (Say cheese and die) and Mr. Wood (Night of the living dummy) obviously Slappy is KING along with many other infamous villans, but here are some freaky ones from the classisc series.

• Posted at:

The scientist dude from that Mars Alien Eggs book or whatever it's called. I mean, who locks kids in labs with alien monsters?

• Posted at:

Hi, i love goosbumps and wing of fire its my FAV!!!! I just have 1 question, if u had to choose between goosbumps or wings of fire witch one would u choose?

• Posted at:

Hey, nice to meet you! I agree that slappy himself and the captain jack are very creepy. But I also got freaked out by the slappys twin by pretending to be nice and reveal himself " LINE UP SLAVES" In the end of the book is really creepy! The GHOST of slappy also freaked me out. 

• Posted at:

I think wearwolf of fever swamp 

• Posted at:

I think the blob is one of the funneist monsters 

• Posted at:

I think its Jonathan Chiller because he's very frightening

• Posted at:

1 , , 3

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.