i like to write, and i think my stories are really good, and i wanna have them published, but i'm a kid, and publishing companies don't take kids seriously most of the time, what should i do? i'm asking here because R.L. stine is my inspiration and favorite author, i've tried sending a letter to him but he didn't respond, and i've seen a ton of interviews with him, and read his biography, but there's nothing for problems like this. does anyone have advice? if so, please tell me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             -Sunny

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i'm Sunny! Likes: Steven universe, goosebumps, cartoons, SVTFOE! Dislikes: RP, seafood, citrus, undertail, cuphead!                                                                                  -SUNNY

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.