Have you ever had a run in with a ghost?

After making a post on another site for kids, I thought it would be really fitting here!

So, if you have had anything weird to do with Ghosts, Demons, Spirits and more freaky creatures and people, post it here!

NOTE: Stories must be true, if your story involves a thing proven false it will automatically be deleted.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

just some kid

Nickname: Endoplush

why did you take the time to translate this?

bump

• Posted at:

just some kid

Nickname: Endoplush

why did you take the time to translate this?

hme once when i when to the beach therenre was a cave and my parents told me not to go in but i did it any ways and when i walk a copel steps i saw a mermaid in the back of it or at least ahres far as i could see and it schedeched  and when back in to the water so i ran out to tell my pare
  • Posted at:

once I was alone at home, I was watching tv when I  felt that someone has passed the lounge to the kitchen.i thought that I imagined it but then suddenly a plate fell down.

I haven't seen any ghost or something to be honest but, I felt it as I described above.

• Posted at:

twilight

Vampfan

Nickname:-zishal

Sometimes at night, I see a tall white figure next to my bedroom door. And no it is not Slenderman.

• Posted at:

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.