Dear R. L. Stine, 

If you are reading this, I have a new idea for a new SlappyWorld book (just don't tell Slappy this and give him any ideas!) The book is called Aloha, Slappy! In the book, a boy and his family head to Honolulu, Hawaii for some fun in the sun. The boy finds Slappy in an old pawn shop, and brings him to life. Slappy attempts to unleash an ancient curse on Honolulu. Please take this into consideration. 

Thanks,

Andrew Turner, TX

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

That seems like a good idea

• Posted at:

brownieamethyst93

Hi I love goosebumps, animal jam, books, junk food,and wolves

Dear R.L. Stine, you don't mind if you could make a new goosebumps book of a girl who love's puppets and gets a hold of Slappy and wants to be his loyal and obedient servant and some of her friends name want to save her when she does not need any saving? Well, that girl who loves puppets would be me, I want to be Slappy's loyal sound wave (sound wave is from transformers and that is why I call loyal, obedient, and personal servant, loyal sound wave). So, would the set be in california in apartment buildings, because that is the state and type of place i live.

From a friend, whirl wind/ angel. A.k.a my real name is kylee.

P.S. My friends who are chosen is Marlyn, Angel, and Matthew on this one.

• Posted at:

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2018 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.