Are you a huge fan?

Guys i've been called a creep when i've been seen with these books but it doesn't bother me i'm a huge fan of goosbumps and R.L Stine  and have been since the third grade. so i was wondering if anyone else is this big of a fan. heres the poll and id like to here from you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Me too!! Ive been a fan since kindergarden, and im in my late teens. I still watch the show(so nostalgic!) and read/ collect books to this day. I carry around a good R.L Stine book all of the time at school to read in my free time. Currently reading "Halloween Night" (recommended). I just recently went to the thrift store and scored 13 CLASSIC goosebumps books in ONE store, and my mom was so mad that i bought them all because she doesn't understand that i love collecting them, but like you said, I really don't care either haha. But yeah! whats your story?

• Posted at:

I've been collecting the books for about 2 or 3 yrs, so right now I'm very obsessed with Goosebumps.

Just today I bought the new movie Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween and I'm right in the middle of it.

SO FAR IT'S AWESOME

• Posted at:

Shucks, you're giving me -- Oh, what's the word? Goosebumps. HA, HA, HA

Slappy to R.L. Stine 

BIONICS RULE!!

I LOVE STAR WARS!!!!!!

my name is Nathan

I've been collecting them aswell. It's silly how people are calling you a freak. Don't listen to them! Here, you can read as many goosebumps books as you like! I got so many goosebumps books for my birthday (today) and I can't wait to read them!

• Posted at:

~Spike~

AKA Talisey chicken or weirdo

RainWing Dragon

I am a someone

heart of fire

Soul of ice

I am not mean

but I am not nice

Spirit Animal: Phantom the wolf

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Shucks, you're giving me -- Oh, what's the word? Goosebumps. HA, HA, HA

Slappy to R.L. Stine 

BIONICS RULE!!

I LOVE STAR WARS!!!!!!

my name is Nathan

GOOSEBUMPS TM Scholastic. Movie ©2015 CPII. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2019 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.